Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September Body Fat and other Fun Stuff

Took my body fat this am upon waking (5:30 am)..I thought it would be around 17%-18%ish, so this seemed kind of low at 15.7%, but I'll take it! BMI was 20.4....Just figured I should probably take a look at it. Will do it again in one month and see if anything has changed...I'll post an update on that front!
Pre-workout (6 am)- EAS Catapult


Meal 1 ( 8 am)- EAS Muscle Armor + Whey Protein Isolate + 1/2 100% whole wheat bagel w/20 sprays parkay fat free butter spray +multivitamin & 2 glucosamine/MSM

Meal 2 (11 am)- Huge spinach salad w/tomatoes, red onions, red peppers, squash, carrots + 2 servings tomato basil tofu (doubled up this time so I'd stay full) + red wine vingear as dressing
Meal 3 (2 pm)- Huge bowl of zuccini, squash, red peppers, onions sauteed in evoo & chili powder + 1 cup black beans (low sodium drained and rinsed)...this was SO YUMMY and filling! Meal 4 (5 pm)- chocolate protein oatmeal: 1/2 cup (dry measured) + 1 scoop EAS chocolate whey protein + 1 packet stevia + 2 tbsp. slivered almonds

Meal 5 (planned for 8 pm)- Going to have a frozen strawberry Myoplex Lite shake and hit the hay!




How about it for real fall weather?! I've been enjoying every second of this break from the TX heat! If it goes too long without sun I know I'll start having withdrawls and the tanning bed might start calling my name eventually, just so that I stay sane...but for now I am loving the cold and wet weather. It's a reminder of the upcoming 3 months of holidays, which fly by so fast! I spent 20+ years of my life in FL, where there really aren't seasons, so it's nice to know I get to experience this change every year now. woo hoo! Makes me want to rake up a big pile of leaves and jump head first into them!!!
I love colorful leaves almost as much as I LOVE COLORFUL FOOD...I feel so great when I am eating from every single color of the rainbow. Today's meals were great and gave me superhuman energy....Eating was on point today...drank well over 1 gallon of water...Had a great LBWO (already feeling it in the glutes! woo hoo!)...Scheduled an UBWO for tomorrow instead of cardio, because I have a massive blister from running with crappy shoes and also because I just think it will be easier to do cardio while traveling than hunting down weights, so I am just switching cardio to Friday. I've traveled enough to know that it's just easier this way.


ust remembered that I'm probably going to the most perfect place possible for being vegetarian ...Why? Silicon Valley has a high Indian population and lots of Indian restaurants, which as you may know...have many vegetarian options. I've actually only eaten "real" Indian food once before if you can believe that. I can't wait to try something I've never tried before...hopefully something really spicy! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment