Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Christmas in September

Meal 4 (5 pm)- 3/4 cup egg beaters w/spinach,onions,mushrooms, peppers & tomatoes + leftover slices of tomato with salt + 2 Morningstar Farm sausages...hit the spot!
Craving breakfast for dinner!....I LOVE these Morningstar Farms breakfast sausages. Two thumbs up!

I think I have enough Banana Cream RTD's to last a while....

It all just barely fit, but I did it!

Got in an impromptu workout unpacking 6 boxes of EAS products onto my counter...

Meal 3 (2 pm)- leftover vegetarian lasagna + 1/4 cup fat free cottage cheese melted on top (always love to melt ffcc on top of leftover pasta....so ooey gooey)
By far my favorite brand of edamame...best quality & it's non GMO....an added plus in my book

Meal 2 (11 am)- huge salad: spring mix, broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, red peppers, squash, carrots + heaping 1/2 cup edamame + 2 tbsp. Newman's Own light vinagrette

Meal 1 (8 am)- EAS Muscle Armor + Whey Protein Isolate + Cream of Wheat w/stevia & cinnamon...I LOVE hot cereal! + multivitamin & 2 glucosamine/MSM
Pre-Workout (6 am)- EAS Catapult

Happy Humpday to anyone reading! I am smelling leftover lasagna that hubby is eating right now as I write this. It must have been pretty decent if he's eating the leftovers right....I declare an A+++++++.....I love that part in the movie The Christmas Story! Speaking of Christmas, Santa Claus just showed up at my door and was kind enough to bring gifts. That is translation for "The Fedex guy just dropped off my EAS shipment." woo hoo! It's always good motivation to get new products, and just makes me that much more excited to stay on track with good eating and exercise. There have been a couple things I've been craving like crazy, but I've been out of them!....

1) Myoplex banana cream RTD's....holy moly these things are good! I went through them so fast last time, and I am so happy to have them back now! I have so many banana cream Myoplex shakes I might turn into a monkey....seriously.
2) Vanilla whey protein...I need it to make protein oatmeal and yamcakes (these are protein pancakes made with fresh cooked yams)....wait till you see them later this week....they are THE BOMB!
3) Endurathon- This product I have yet to try that is supposed to be great for endurance running...very excited to try it out this weekend when we take our longest run yet (shooting for a 7-8 miler). I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. You definitely got my attention with the yamcakes...omg, two of my fave foods ever (pancakes and yams).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ALOT of EAS stuff for sure. I need to look into the Banana Cream one - LOVE banana anything. The only EAS products I've been able to convince myself to try are the Chocolate & Vanilla Whey Protein Powders and that was a stretch for me since they contain Splenda. I really try to avoid all artificial sweeteners. Oh, and the other Myoplex bars and such contain High Fructose Corn Syrup which I avoid too. Such is the dilema when you are an ingredient freak like me. It's what happens since I work at an organic food company :)

    I LOVE the idea of melting additional cottage cheese on pasta - I need to try that.

    ReplyDelete